Should have a clear opt-out / opt-in choice when the wizard starts.  I
updated last night, and saw this wizard for the first time, and was
pretty turned off by it.  In thinking about what bothered me, it didn't
LOOK like I had a choice - even though I did.  It looked like if I
didn't
go through this wizard, none of the nice setup stuff would get done -
like i'm trading my personal information for sustem being set up.

I know that's not what it does - but to the uninitiated - that's what
it APPEARS to do - and in the marketplace appearences are important.

Also, the red backround screen is alarming - not calming.  I thought I
was having system problems when I first got that!