Ainsi parlait Guillaume Rousse :
> Ainsi parlait David Walluck :
> > On Thu, 4 Oct 2001, Guillaume Rousse wrote:
> > > I suppose you're talking about the file you need to put in you
> > > $HOME/.mplayer directory ? Well, i don't think it's possible, cause you
> > > have to be root to install a package, and root has no way to know you
> > > real user account. Of course, you could blindly create those symlinks
> > > in every /home subdir, or in every home directory of users whose uid >
> > > 500, but that wouldn't be very clean.
> >
> > No. In the mplayer.spec just create a directory called /etc/mplayer and
> > copy mplayer.conf and codecs.conf to there.
>
> Done
... but that's not enough. I should have checked before replying :-)
You still have to symlink/copy them in your $HOME/.mplayer dir. So what's the
use of bringing them in /etc/mplayer rather than in /usr/share/doc/MPlayer
(apart more coherent location) ?
--
Guillaume Rousse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
GPG key http://lis.snv.jussieu.fr/~rousse/gpgkey.html