    V> ...  Come up with a complete hires framebuffer login with good
    V> graphics and people will be more pleased than with some cheezy
    V> ansi junk.

Isn't that what KDM/GDM are for?  Whatever it is, though, and I'm not
against a framebuffer login, but it has to be an option.  Mandrake
already disqualifies a lot of users by requiring a framebuffer
install program.

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: office voice/fax: 01 519 4222723
T(C)Inc Business Innovations through Open Source http://www.teledyn.com