On Sun, Nov 25, 2001 at 01:27:44PM -0800, SI Reasoning wrote:

> It had
> worked fine until the latest upgrade to kernel
> 2.4.8-34.1mdk.

This is not the current Cooker kernel.  This is not a Cooker issue.
Please see Expert list for help.  We cannot debug all prior versions
of packages that have been here or we will never achieve our end goal.

> Any ideas or is this a known bug? I have researched
> the lists and could not find this mentioned yet.

Why not try the actual current Mandrake kernel and see if the problem
still exists.  This might be an issue with initscripts or e2fsprogs as
well.  Everything should be current Cooker versions before you report
a bug.

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell