On 20020124 Reinhard Katzmann wrote:
>Hi!
>
>I have several PDF documents which do not load properly using
>postscript fonts instead of the standard tex fonts (the standard
>fonts work fine) when loading them with the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
>I get the error
>"Unable to extrace the embedded font 'KXIPNR+NewCenturySchlbk-Roman"

I run the example through latex and ir works ok, both with acroread
and xpdf.
Several different paths:

- pdflatex test.tex => test.pdf
- latex + dvipdf
- latex + dvips + ps2pdf

(although I prefer the first...)
Versions:

tetex-1.0.7-35mdk
tetex-afm-1.0.7-35mdk
tetex-doc-1.0.7-35mdk
tetex-dvilj-1.0.7-35mdk
tetex-dvipdfm-1.0.7-35mdk
tetex-dvips-1.0.7-35mdk
tetex-latex-1.0.7-35mdk
tetex-xdvi-1.0.7-35mdk
ghostscript-6.52-4mdk
xpdf-0.93-2mdk
acroread 4.0

(latest in cooker)
(well, no, I'm just downloading newer ghostscript)

--
J.A. Magallon                           #  Let the source be with you...
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]