Mandrake Linux Cooker-i586 20020216 22:24
/ChangeLog/1.652/Sat Feb 16 21:06:45 2002//

Network install DHCP + NFS from my serveur

1) I see a little spelling mistake in the help of security choice in french.
We can read "sécurité faible [...] est qu'il y plus", I think it is better to
say, always in french, "est qu'il n'y a plus". I know, you will say it is a
very little, little bug, I answer you "Yes".

2) At the end of the install I saw a program oops, just before the reboot of
the machine, I had some problem because some packages are missing when my
mirroring start and some files was deleted. But the installation si good and
the system start properly.

3) There are always a problem with the KDE login, there are no backgroung the
kdm window are transparent. All people that have report this problem, include
me, have an ATI rage 128.

--
Olivier Thauvin-CNRS Service Aeronomie
[EMAIL PROTECTED]