Le Mardi 19 Février 2002 12:29, vous avez écrit :
> Olivier Thauvin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > 3) There are always a problem with the KDE login, there are no backgroung
> > the kdm window are transparent. All people that have report this problem,
> > include me, have an ATI rage 128.
>
> Any change in XFree configuration that could fix the problem?

Yesterday, or I must say this morning, I retest the cooker install.

When I install the DRI module is activate and the Kde login have this problem.
When I comment the loadmodule DRI, the kde login work fine, but of course,
games as tuxracer are very slow, very very slow, I can't playing.
If I uncomment this line, I can play, but login is not beautiful.

Play or Login ? The choice is hard...

--
Olivier Thauvin-CNRS Service Aeronomie
[EMAIL PROTECTED]