--- SI Reasoning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> unloaded successfully before suspend. It is possible
> that the new noapic option resolves one problem (the
> Fn keys) while creating another (hard drive lockup
> upon resume).

I don't think it is the new noapic option. I remember
that I had recompiled without APIC on 2.4.17-21mdk and
the Hard Drive lockup problmes remain. It may be
possible that the hard drive is not locking up and the
keyboard and mouse are not being brought back.... but
it is all guess work from here.

Is there anything I can do to help this along?

=====
SI Reasoning
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

A requirement of creativity is that it contributes to change.  Creativity keeps
the creator alive.

-FRANK HERBERT, unpublished notes