--- Owen Savill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> general. Getting it to work
> for one model by modifying pci.agent will surely
> leave the rest of the
> laptop users exactly where they are now ?

One other note.... the only reason that my laptop is
getting any attention is because I continue to try and
track down the problem as best as I can and relay what
I have found back to the developers. If I could
program I would probably send in patches,
mysellf...but I am not quite there yet, unless it is
pretty obvious.

In short, this is how open-source works. We all play a
part in making the programs work better.

=====
SI Reasoning
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

A requirement of creativity is that it contributes to change.  Creativity keeps
the creator alive.

-FRANK HERBERT, unpublished notes