On Tuesday 16 April 2002 12:30 am, Borsenkow Andrej wrote:

> included
>
> > > in

> > > No unless you test them and confirm that they work. :-)
> >
> > I am speaking of patches applied to the kernel in general.  it would
>
> be nice
>
> > to have a copy of all the patches applied to the kernel along with the
> > kernel
> > source.
>
> Huh? It is what kernel SRPM is for :-)

Yick. Forgot about that...  SRPMS for a source RPM? Who woulda thunk it...

Well, I need to check the .config file on this beast. (In the morning, as it
is 1:21am local time and I need sleep.)

The kernel halts with the following message:

EXT2-fs: ide0(3,5): could'nt mount because of uunsupported optional features
(4).

It may be due to initrd not getting built right or something else. I will do
it when I have sleep and caffiene. (In that order.)