Le Vendredi 14 Juin 2002 11:40, Jürgen Zimmermann a écrit :
> > actually i'm trying... i've downloaded the sources ( 45Mb),
>
> Just for the curious: Where did you get them?
There are available from Sun, when you search them carefully :-)

> > i just didn't have the time to recompile it...
>
> Perhaps we could create a "skeleton" package: just the spec file and the
> patches needed for a gcc-3.1 compile.
> The sources for the jdk would not be included, due to the license
> issues.
Those kind of skeleton packages are already available at jpackage project, see
http://jpackage.sourceforge.net, even if not meant to build from sources.

> If one would like to build a jdk with gcc-3.1, s/he can get the skeleton
> package and the jdk sources himself and build it...
>
> Just an idea.
A good one, but i think Gwenole already tried and failed...
--
Guillaume Rousse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
GPG key http://lis.snv.jussieu.fr/~rousse/gpgkey.html