On Friday August 16 2002 05:21 am, Sitsofe Wheeler wrote:
> > I've actually been looking for the name of that simple firewall
> > wizard package since I reinstalled Mandrake 8.2 (really not the
> > OS's fault, I had a family member decide it was a good idea to
> > unplug the server between the box and it's UPS which resulted in
> > the HDD spraying garbage all over the drive).  Anyhow, would anyone
> > happen to remember the name of that RPM?  Mandrake comes with a LOT
> > and I've looked through the
>
> Well the one I was using was Bastille but it seems to have fallen out
> of favour these days.

    I believe he might be asking about /usr/sbin/tinyfirewall  It starts
a simple GUI conf for Bastille.  It's been there all along, but since
8.2 the icon for running it was removed from MCC.  It's provided with
drakxtools-newt and also requires iptables and a Bastille rpm or two.
Really only a suitable firewall conf for a desktop with a dialup tho.