On Wed Aug 21 19:15 -0500, Igor Izyumin wrote:
> Besides, what happens if the spam filter catches a non-spam email?  You can
> never trust those systems, because they are pretty stupid.  Only sufficiently
> advanced users should be using them, and only when they know the
> consequences.  The best solution to the spam problem is to not stick your
> email into every form out there (or to have a "junk" email addy on hotmail or
> something).  Trying to filter spam with stupid keyword-based tools
> (spamassassin) is dangerous, and making it a default is insane.

Only the truly insane spamassassin user would auto-delete spamassassin
tagged emails.  Personally, I just route spam-tagged mail into a
separate folder and manually delete spam from there.

--
Levi Ramsey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Was it something I said?
And the stars look down.
Linux 2.4.19-2mdk
  8:30pm  up 1 day,  5:22,  8 users,  load average: 0.45, 0.40, 0.31