I personally think the last remark about porn was WAY too harsh. This
may not be what every person wants running on thier desktop but it is
definitely NOT porn either. I downloaded it just for the comical effect
and to have somethig else M$ doesn't have. I may only check it out once
or I may keep it for good but I am at least OPEN minded and enjoy humor.
Not to mention I am not offended by a beautiful body when I see one
*grin*.

David