LOL! Well Said.

Whoever said that package had to leave CONTRIBS shoulda have been shot
(But grats to Guillaume for reacting so quickly). Contribs is there for
a reason. It's not part of the "standard" distribution, and god forbid,
should you install all 4.7 GB of OS w/ ALL the contribs you might even
find this little package on your system.

Though I won't be running it on my desktop (given I don't have enough
time to be entertained by it), I do think it is a very tastefully done
program.

NB