On Thu, 2002-09-19 at 21:44, Guillaume Rousse wrote:

> > I see absolutely *no* need to turn Mandrake into a porn distributor.
> It could eventually be qualified of bad taste, but not of porn. Have you only
> had a look at homepage ?
>
> Anyway, it has already been wiped out from contribs, and transfered to PLF.
> And i see absolutly *no* obligation to install it  if you don't like it...

I meant, it's an entirely non-essential package; there's hundreds of
tools to monitor your CPU temp in exactly the same fashion without
potentially offending some people. Given that situation, there's no
reason to include one which *could* be potentially offensive. Good to
move it from any official link with the distro then, I agree with that
decision.
--
adamw