Igor Izyumin ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote*:
>> You can get these with Ximian gnome on 8.2. However, for some unexplained
>> reason they refuse to work with Mandrake's unified menus. I have no idea
>> why they are so stubborn on this, I have mentioned it to them plenty of
>> times but have had no action. I can't imagine it being a bid deal to
>> include the simple piece of code to make it work with the mandrake menu
>> system, this code can be re-used on every build. Maybe this is something
>> the mandrake club or texstar can resolve.
>
>So far, I haven't seen a single piece of software that worked with Mandrake's
>menu system (8.2, upgraded to KDE3 - maybe that's why?).  I don't think it's
>a problem with ximian gnome.
only those programs from Ximian Gnome or that were intended for redhat systems do
not place their program in the mandrake menu. Most all mdk programs do it just fine.
I believe that even the kde3 from kde's website worked well with it. Did you install
the mdk kde3 or the redhat?

--
SI Reasoning
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The significant problems we face cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that
created them.
-Albert Einstein