Thierry Vignaud <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Felix Miata <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > the boot disk creation failure problem that began with the first
> > beta I tried and lasted into even RC3.
>
> if that happens if you've a tv card, gc fixed that bug last week (was
> my fault :-( ), it was a very weird side effect of a "use standalone"
> in harddrake::sound

hum no the remaining mkbootdisk problem was due to a double
fponsux (combo) in syslinux which has been fixed on fri-20 by
1.76-3mdk; the bttv use-standalone bug was triggering another
problem: the mkinitrd creation at the install-bootloader step.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/