Le Lundi 4 Novembre 2002 16:02, Thierry Vignaud a écrit :
> Florent BERANGER <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > TV cards support is not top in Mdk (drakxtv doesn't handle all bttv
> > cards,
>
> drakxtv is just a wrapper :
> - on top of scantv (channels wizard)
> - for bttv & tuner parameters (bttv configuration).

not perfect, some cards don't works fine :
==============
        >"Only one channel works, scantv return no tuner found and there is no
        >sound." I saw this pb on some machines with bttv PCI cards & on
forums.
http://www.mandrake.com/en/archives/cooker/2002-11/msg00124.php
==============

http://www.mandrake.com/en/archives/cooker/2002-11/msg00160.php
============

> drakxtv list of tv card is bttv one. period.

???? That's new ! And USB TV cards aren't TV cards ? mmmmh
If it's handle only PCI bttv cards and not all, it's quite poor, no ?

> > kwintv is broken).
>
> this is not mdk specific

it's not a solution.

> > I've send a patch for USB TV cards first step support and ???
>
> and ???? :
>
> RCS file: /cooker/soft/ldetect-lst/lst/usbtable,v
> Working file: usbtable
> head: 1.61
> branch:
> locks: strict
> access list:
> symbolic names:
> keyword substitution: kv
> total revisions: 61;  selected revisions: 61
> ----------------------------
> revision 1.61
> date: 2002/10/15 07:35:42;  author: tvignaud;  state: Exp;  lines: +17 -7
> add support for usb video devices (florent beranger)
>

> ... no comment ....

yes, no comment, I talk about the patch I have sended you 2 days ago (for
drakxtv  & data.pm) for USB TV card first step support (handle & list as TV
card in  harddrake).

> > For info, here an another (I haven't tried because I don't have a
> > PCI TV card) PCI TV card configurator :
> > http://193.140.153.245/suleyman/gcbttv/
>
> obsolete, untestes, unmaintained ... and you're happy about it .....

I'm not "happy with it" because I don't have a PCI TV card so I don't use it,
as I said before, but perhaps there is some interesting stuff for drakxtv.