>  I think that porting their configuration to linux option is a good thing:
>  like their favorite folder , their mails , mail folders , config... ,
> shortcut to my Document ....
> networks setting (adsl connection lan etc)...
> User that got all thingy better and unchanged a lot would be ported to
> linux smoothlier that not.
Somoen mentinned a tool called tranfugdrake, which do this.
After all, it could be a great thing no ?
At least for some basics things, such a internet connection.

> do you want to create flash?
>
> excuse me this is a propriatary software and wine will be in version 1.0 in
> 2030 , it will execute  it by this date smoothly without problem and
> without waiting few minute before seeing it in the screen with very bad
> fonts....etc .
>         same things for : dreamweaver , photoshop , kazaa , all adobe and
> all macromedia thingy ....
>         you will said their are some remplacement , I and other windows
> user will ask you they sucks...
even if you say there is remplacement on windows, they will say it sucks.
Everybody use winzip, and it sucks.
I have seen freeware which were far better (more formats, and so on ).
But everybody still use winzip.

On other thing , you can use flash without paying 350 euros to Macromedia, I
mean, if you are honest.
But most people are not honest.
Sad but true.
They will use windows, just because everybody do that.
They use winzip, because everybody use it.
Of course a cracked version, but they don't mind, they are not alone.
We can't do a thing for them.

What we can do, is to make our families, our friends, some people who don't
use a computer, who don't mind typing their text on word or in abiword.

>        I think that when wine will be 1.0 and will be fast in executing
> windows program (most windows common program)
>        and eay on installation and good integration .
>  at this time windows user will go out from windows and come to linux ...
Forget it.
I think that Wine will never be ready, or at least never for the last version
of windows.
We need to have native software .

Mick