> you use urpmi.addmedia to add a contrib and plf source to your
 > system, then do "urpmi whateverpackage" and let it deal with the
 > dependancies. I don't see the difficulty in that. (Yes, you can do
 > it with rpmdrake too...just don't ask me how).
I know I speak for windows user  what do not want to use command line at all
and
that do not know what is plf (why ask him to know that plf exist , it is not
mentionned officially ...)
contrib ....
it's hard for a windows user it's just the problem ...
tell me that rpmdrake is searching also @ contrib + plf I will told you it's
ok witch is not the case
and not documented in easy help , windows user are user that did not want to
read long faq etc for viewing only a
dvd ... or playing a game .... etc
windows user understang get this install execute next next next finish .
it works .
it's more simple
go to plsf tape urpmi.admedia....
missing package (what?)
Aille you've to add also contrib change 2 time install cd's etc...
it's too many thing to do for a windows user ...

It's simply sucks for him...