On Thu, 14 Nov 2002 10:33:00 +0100
Guillaume Rousse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Le Jeudi 14 Novembre 2002 08:53, Vincent Danen a écrit :
> > Actually, the real question, is why are you still using bind at all?
> > ISC screwed the pooch on this one big time...  I wouldn't touch bind
> > after this mess with a 10 foot pole.
> And what other real alternatives ? I mean free software alternatives, not
> DJB's stuff...

I like maradns, and I've been playing with it for a while now.
I've been trying out different configfiles now, but I'm not completely happy
with that and the packaging, therefore I haven't uploaded it yet.
I was also afraid that there was no interest, because bind9 is actually rather
good, there aren't many exploits up till now.

--
Marcel Pol

Linux 2.4.19-18mdk-ringworld.1, up 3 days, 14:41
Registered User #163523