On Saturday 23 November 2002 11:15 am, Buchan Milne honored me with this
communique:
> On Sat, 23 Nov 2002, Damian Gatabria wrote:
> > El Sáb 23 Nov 2002 04:45, Bernard Varaine escribió:
> > > BTW fonts 9 and less don't show up in OO...
> > >
> > > but zooming fix the issue !!!
> >
> > heh. zooming IN seems to fix the issue, but
> > going back to scale 100% (at least here)
> > leaves you back with invisible fonts.. and then,
> > if i keep zooming out, every other font starts dissapearing
> > as well...
>
> Noting of course that OO.o sets AA by *pixel size* not by point size, you
> should probably just turn off AA in OO.o, or adjust the *pixel* size tha
> OO.o starts doing AA at. By default this is something like 8 pixels, while
> IMHO, it should really be more like 16 or 20.
>
> Buchan

Hmm ... I don't use anti-aliasing. Haven't tried that for the OO problems.

By the way, my terminal fonts were s t r e t c h e d  o u t  l i k e  t h i s
until I set them to "unicode."

--
Drinking makes such fools of people, and people are such fools to begin
with, that it's compounding a felony.