Le ven 29/11/2002 à 11:45, Tarmo Hyvärinen a écrit :
> > Can we also have a '--update' flag for urpmi.update ?
> >
> > So then:
> > # urpmi.update --update; urpmi --auto-select --auto --update
> >
> > would only update hdlists for updates?
>
> urpmi.update update_source;urpmi --auto-select --auto
> does the trick for updates, which automatically takes care of them. I
> have this timed too, very useful, always up-to-date system

The problem occurs when you have a lot of updates (wich will the case
now as you can register multiple updates media and urpmi will fecth
packages potentially from all of them in order to avoid problem from
down site or not up-to-date mirror.

So features is in urpmi-4.1-3mdk in cooker since yesterday along with
mirrors management.

François.