Hello.

On Sat 2002-12-28 at 15:58:23 +0100, Götz Waschk wrote:
> Am Montag, 23. Dezember 2002, 16:43:51 Uhr MET, schrieb Oden Eriksson:
> > http://freshmeat.net/releases/107382/
>
> I've uploaded this MIDI softsynth. I couldn't test it, because I don't
> have the required hardware. But it seems to be really cool.
>
> I don't know if the religious stuff in the docu is GPL compliant,
> because it somehow limits the availability of the application.

I understand that this part is meant as a appeal, not a restriction.

Anyhow, there is a sperate section about copyright and license that
makes it very clear, that the program is covered by the GPL and it
does not mention any further restrictions at all.

> At least I feel offended by this text:

Well, don't you think that by giving out the program for free he is
entitled to some accompanying words?

HTH,

        Benjamin.