It does not offend me...

My .0002c worth.

Cheers

Jason

Götz Waschk wrote:

Am Montag, 23. Dezember 2002, 16:43:51 Uhr MET, schrieb Oden Eriksson:

http://freshmeat.net/releases/107382/

I've uploaded this MIDI softsynth. I couldn't test it, because I don't
have the required hardware. But it seems to be really cool.

I don't know if the religious stuff in the docu is GPL compliant,
because it somehow limits the availability of the application. At
least I feel offended by this text:

If you want to use this program to make music that is against God and
Jesus (like HeavyMetal, NewAge,..) STOP and think that you'll be
judged someday by God Himself for causing people to lose the way to
Salvation and go to hell. This will happen, no matter if you'll use my
program, else's program or anything else against Jesus's name.