This time Warly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
becomes daring and writes:

> Beta 2 now available.
>
> Two 650 MB ISOs.
>
> Included Club applications (name, then number of votes, in parenthesis
> reason why it has not been included)
> Phoenix 112 (not packaged yet, but should we have one more browser?)

  Yes! :) Phoenix rules the browser world, truth be told...and the
  packages out there from other sources mostly suck (the one I'm
  running now has a very broken UI when it comes to selection
  boxes...all look as selected, and you never know what actually is
  selected and what isn't). I'd love to see a phoenix package from
  mandrake that actually works well (with Xft support, of course).

> Midnight Commander 83 (really useful ?)

  I don't use it much, but many people I know swear by it...it's a
  very nice CL tool that is worth including, at worse because it's the
  easiest way to undelete files in an ext2 partition.

> Enlightenment 0.17 74 (not packaged)

  This I'd love to see :)

  Vox

--
Think of the Linux community as a niche economy isolated by its beliefs.  Kind
of like the Amish, except that our religion requires us to use _higher_