David Walser wrote:

No, but certainly having cyrus would be nice.  I've
been waiting (why so long?) for them to add SSL
support, once that's done I'm hoping it'll become the
default IMAP server.
I think it's been more than a year that cyrus imapd has had ssl+tls support.
Let's me check the changelog...they say they added starttls after 1.6.19.
Looking at their ftp, 1.6.20 is dated 08/12/99, so it's been a while...

Bye

--
Luca Olivetti
Note.- This message reached you today, it may not tomorrow if you