On Thursday 06 February 2003 12:02, Warly wrote:
> Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > My opinion had been changed by Fracios but given recent events.  I've
> > changed my opinion back.  Unfortunately, Mandrakesoft has sat on these
> > recent events.  As usual, Mandrakesoft sits on the truth of the events
> > that swirl around.  We ultimately don't get the details.
> >
> > I suspect we are all wasting our time anymore.  I suspect the end is
> > inevitable.
>
> I agree, it is time to change.
>
> Difference between Mandrake employees or not is nonsense, it should only
> exist one community, like debian one.

That sounds good to me.

> I propose to create and contruct MandrakeLinux development on this
> community, with strict rules on who is doing what, and the affected
> tasks for each, and where anyone which is part of the developers
> community have certain power to commit changes.

Sounds very good

> The difference must be who is a mandrake developer and who is not, and
> forget who is mandrakesoft employee and who is not.

ACK. At the moment I feel like confusion when I read cooker. No seperation,
some things get lost, a lack of communication and so on. It seems to me you
have to rant to get heared. Thats inacceptable, frustating and does not make
things better. For the coming release I guess the things don't get better.
(Much more traffic on cooker).

--
Regards
Steffen