Austin Acton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I mean now, people are divided into categories like: contribs, club,
> installation, documentation, printing, Mandrake employee, paying club
> member, club VIP memeber, etc. etc.  That bugs me.
>
> Somehow everyone who's contributing tangible work to the distro should
> feel like part of the same team.  It should be easy to join the team, to
> find out what needs to be done, to tell others that you are working on
> that specific task, and to have your work added to the distro as soon as
> it's done.

Yes, but we should also be very careful on what we accept in the distro, we
should have quite strict rules not to make the distro go into a mess.

> How can we do that?

I think that we could first try to summarize who is doing what already,
perhaps setting up a website or using part of mandrakeone to federate all this.

--
Warly