Götz Waschk wrote:
ATM whe have the comfortable solution of moving everything offensive
to PLF, but there have been complaints about PLF too, e.g. about the
logo.
Someone already wanted hot-babe to be removed from PLF because it made it "unprofessional" :)
Difference is PLF doesn't care about being unproffesionnal or offensive. If people don't want to use PLF because of that, great, mirrors will be faster.

But I agree that's not a solution, else we'll soon have more packages in PLF than in regular mdk... Did someone already complain about BitchX ?