On Monday February 17 2003 12:39 pm, Guillaume Cottenceau wrote:
> Oh, do you have an USB keyboard? Then it's normal - well, not
> normal, it's a kernel bug (destroying the bios PS2 keyboard
> compatibility), but it's a known "feature" :).

    No it's a standard USA ps2 keyboard

> Sorry, I can't figure out more..

   Don't fret 'bout me :)  Only reason I spoke up at all is cause a
few others on this list reported the same situation.  I sent beta3
CD's to 6 others, and they're not havin the stall with 'expert' 2nd
stage problem.  I just as soon do a recommended install anyhow ;)