Argh!

The Sword site is as chilling as a knock on the door.

The online version is a bit awkward and I did not find adjustments for
"fuzziness".

One basis for inclusion/exclusion is a matter of "quality".  I gave the
"Diatheke" (online) version a spin.

After a bit of fiddling, the search "as deceivers" led to

2Cor 6:8: By honour and dishonour, by evil report and good report: as
deceivers, and yet true;
 (KJV)

Another search on the phrase "little sister" looking for the famous text from
the Songs came up dry but the juicier part

Verses containing "she hath no breasts"-- Song 8:8 -- 1 matches total (KJV)

works fine.

Also the phrase search for "dead lion" fails but the multiple word search
works.

Eccl 9:4: For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a
living dog is better than a dead lion.
 (KJV)

On quality, I rate "Sword" a "B" maybe even a "B+" and worthy of inclusion.

I am confident it will bring converts to Linux and Open Source.

DId you find this review interesting?

Did you find it useful?

jim tarvid