On Wed,  5 Mar 2003 14:50:04 -0500 (EST)
st_barszus  wrote:

> Still valid, the device should be set to ONBOOT="yes" after
> configuration or it should be asked like it is done for network cards.

thanks for bringing this up again, I almost forgot about it. How's the
capi stuff doing? Will you make it available somewhere?

> Further if ISDN is configured and kisdndial is in the distro it should
> be installed/started for easier dial out. This would need to ensure
> the correct rights on devices and needed commands.

I think kisdndial is not in mdk's repository. The rpm for 9.0 from the
author's site was made with checkinstall (boo!). I've made a quick spec
(by adapting k3b's spec because of the dreaded CXX error) and the
latest version of kisdndial builds fine and the applet loads. Can't test
further because I don't have ISDN.

- Mark