Hi Lisa,
Looking forward to sharing recipes and cooking tips with you...welcome back.
Now, about your oven. Get the one with the convectioner's oven. That
oven is perfect for baked goods like cookies and cakes because the
heat is transmitted evenly. I dream to have one of those. I can't tell
you the pro's and con's of having one, but my best friend uses one,
and she loves hers.
Jael

On 10/19/10, lisa filroy <te...@mchsi.com> wrote:
> hi all,
> i haven't been on here in a long time and decided to come back.  for
> those of you who don't know me, i am lisa filroy and i live in
> missouri.  i love to cook and try new recipes.  which brings me to a
> question.  i am planning to get my kitchen remodeled in a few months
> and am going to get a new stove.  i am trying to decide between a
> stove with convection oven and one with just the conventional
> oven.  any suggestions or input would be appreciated.
> look forward to hearing from you.  i will try and post some recipes as well.
> lisa

2 Cor. 12:10