hi gary,
thanks so much for the info about your stove. would love to hear more of this thing. if you want to e-mail me off list that would be great. the only stoves i have seen have one or the other type of oven. i am also wondering how much this thing cost. lol!
anyway, sounds very interesting.

my e-mail is:  te...@mchsi.com

have a great day and again thanks for the info.
lisa