Hi Lisa welcome back what part of Missouri are you from I live in
independence. I really love this list, I like trying new recipes.  Thanks
gina and leader dog ellie.

-----Original Message-----
From: cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org
[mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On Behalf Of lisa filroy
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 10:58 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: [CnD] hi everyone

hi all,
i haven't been on here in a long time and decided to come back.  for
those of you who don't know me, i am lisa filroy and i live in
missouri.  i love to cook and try new recipes.  which brings me to a
question.  i am planning to get my kitchen remodeled in a few months
and am going to get a new stove.  i am trying to decide between a
stove with convection oven and one with just the conventional
oven.  any suggestions or input would be appreciated.
look forward to hearing from you.  i will try and post some recipes as well.
lisa