Welcome, Lisa.  I'm Marilyn, from Ohio!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steph" <stephieb1...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 4:45 AM
Subject: Re: [CnD] hi everyone

Welcome Lisa.  Steph from MO too.
At 10:57 PM 10/19/2010, you wrote:
hi all,
i haven't been on here in a long time and decided to come back. for those of you who don't know me, i am lisa filroy and i live in missouri. i love to cook and try new recipes. which brings me to a question. i am planning to get my kitchen remodeled in a few months and am going to get a new stove. i am trying to decide between a stove with convection oven and one with just the conventional oven. any suggestions or input would be appreciated. look forward to hearing from you. i will try and post some recipes as well.
lisa