Most people know that, for example, hot-dog buns are for use with hot-dogs. The same goes for hot-dog chili. Neither contain hot-dogs as one of their ingredients. The name tells you for what it is generally used for, not what it is made with.

--
If guns kill people, writing implements cause grammatical and spelling errors! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Benjamin Olson" <silverbo...@me.com>
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 2:36 PM
Subject: Re: [CnD] HOTDOG CHILLY

No Charles, the recipe was not clear.
The title is, "hot dog chili", And yet the ingredients do not contain hotdogs. In the directions it states to serve 20 or so hot dog wieners. Which doesn't make sense at all. If it was meant that you should put this on hot dog buns, Then it should have said that.
Also, I was not the only one who was confused by this.
But, thanks for being late to the party, I Arity had my questions answered and clarified.