From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: Sunday, September 01, 2013 10:58 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: Re: [CnD] how do you build a hot-dog? - Re: HOTDOG CHILLY

Practice and experimentation.  I never really thought about it.  I don't put
a lot on my hot-dogs, either, but that's because I'm more of a meat eater,
and that's what I want to stand out.  Hot-dogs right out of a meat smoker
are really great.  If you know how much relish you like, measure it with a
spoon, plop it in the center, then try to spread it evenly with the spoon.
Or maybe drag the squeeze bottle of ketchup or mustard along as you squeeze.

HTH.

--
If guns kill people, writing implements cause grammatical and spelling
errors!