We make them plain. Boil seven or eight peeled potatoes until a fork can slide
into them with no resistance. Then drain all the water out, add maybe three
tablespoons of butter (the amount is up to your taste and the batch of
potatoes) and a splash of milk and beat with a hand mixer or potatoe masher. If
they are too thick, add more mil, but they are hard to thicken if you overdo it
with the milk so be careful. Add salt, pepper, whatever you want. We normally
feed four and have some left over, so scale this to your needs. As I said,
plain and boring, but everyone in the house loves them.
On Sep 11, 2013, at 11:20 PM, sayegh.m...@gmail.com wrote:

> What are some quick and easy recipes for mashed potatoes?
> Mary
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)