I make them too, and I believe in my recipe, you grease and flour the pan.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of Alex Hall via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2014 5:27 PM
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Subject: [CnD] Pineapple Bars: 9x13 worked fine

Hi all,
Someone emailed a recipe for pineapple bars. I tried them last night, in a
regular 9x13 pan - the original recipe specified a 10x14, and some people
wondered about what else would work. The 9x13 did perfectly, just make sure
to coat it liberally with cooking spray as these bars really stick. Also, a
huge thank you to the person who sent the recipe; I think I found the new
favorite dessert for everyone in the house. Those bars were incredible!
--
Have a great day,
Alex Hall