These sound good, but the name is misleading, because if you cut the potato
into wedges, they are not French fries.

From: Laury-Johnson, Shawnese (LARA) via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2016 10:08 PM
To: 'cookinginthedark@acbradio.org'
Cc: Laury-Johnson, Shawnese (LARA)
Subject: [CnD] I tried this

I made these tonight for the first time. My family loved them. I didn't have
onion powder so I used a little salt. They turned out great. I will
definitely make these again and change up some of the spices that I use. I
will also try it with various types of potatoes. I didn't turn them and I'm
thinking the next time I will. I got this recipe from allrecipes.com

Baked French Fries

INGREDIENTS:
1 large baking potato

1 tablespoon olive oil
½ teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon chili powder
½ teaspoon onion powder

PREP Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes

Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
Cut potato into wedges. Mix olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, chili powder
and onion powder together. Coat potatoes with oil/spice mixture and place on
a baking sheet.