From: Abby Vincent via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2016 9:45 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Abby Vincent
Subject: Re: [CnD] An early morning request for Grilled cheese sandwich method

If there's no butter on the outside, it isn't a grilled cheese sandwich.  I
melt the butter in the pan because I usually don't remember to take the butter
out of the refrigerator in advance so it'll be soft enough to spread.  Also the
good cheese doesn't melt as well as the shrink wrapped slices or Velveeta or
cheese wiz.
 Abby