I just melt down a bit of margarine to fry my eggs; no water is needed.  I use
a touch of salt when I serve them.  My mom used to ad a dash of pepper to her
salted eggs, but I prefer to skip the pepper.  When I make fried egg
sandwiches, I always butter my bread and use two eggs, yokes and all.  I call
them my two fisted sandwiches, because it's best to use both hands to pick up a
sandwich and eat it.

Brenda Mueller

Sent from my iPhone