From: Cindy Simpson via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 5:01 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Cindy Simpson
Subject: Re: [CnD] cooking eggs

Hello Brenda or anyone else who can possibly answer, I have tried the fried
eggs in the pan with the lid over the top many times with great success. But
where I find I'm having difficulty is getting the eggs out of the skillet and
onto the bread in one piece.  I use the largest spatula I have for this task
but still the eggs sometimes manage to fall off the spatula between pan and
buttered toast or bread, sometimes back into the pan and sometimes on the
counter top or stove top.  Does anyone have any possible fixes for this
problem? I think if I knew a good way to get fried egg from skillet to sandwich
I'd make fried egg sandwiches all the time, but I am deterred by my lack of
ability to transfer egg to bread or toast or plate or bagel or what have you.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thank you in advance.
Cindy Simpson