-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of Marie Rudys via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 8:08 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Marie Rudys <marmusi...@gmail.com>
Subject: [CnD] Quinoa

Hello, All!!

I am reading a good book by Dr Joel Fuhrman.  Among the things he says
diabetics can eat is quinoa instead of rice, and of course, lots of beans
and vegetables.  I just got my very first jar of quinoa this afternoon.  I
would like some recipes I can use it in.  I will add some of this to my
vegetable soup for supper tonight.

I had some quinoa in a salad at a church function several years ago, and I
liked it immediately.  It has a lighter taste than rice.  I promised myself
I would get some.  I finally did.

Marie