Hello, All!  The little bit I know bout quinoa is
that it is a grain.  Dry quinoa feels like dry cream of wheat, and it
expands while being gently cooked in water, like other grains do.

It has a lighter flavor than rice (I think so).  I think I will try it for
breakfast sometime, just with a little cinnamon and diabetic sweetner.  It
might be good that way.  Tonight, I am having it in some vegetable soup,
instead of meat.
I am trying to change the way I eat; I got a serious wake-up call because
of fast food.  I don't want to end up in the E R, so must break my
addiction.

I am following Dr Joel Fuhrman's eating plan for diabetics now, so this is
a big change.  I should have done that when I first was diagnosed in 2015.
No excuses, about the past of not checking this out or about now.

Marie