Ok, I love everything else with corn except polenta.

Do you use an iPhone? Have you tried AIRA. They will help in a grocery store.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org> On Behalf Of
Linda S. via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Saturday, August 1, 2020 10:46 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Linda S. <lindahoney...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CnD] Microwave tuna caserole

Oh, I love everything with corn; tortillas, pollenta etc.

One of my dreams/fantasies is to have a little angel on my shoulder so we could
just go aisle by aisle in the grocery store, and the little angel would tell me
everything that is there. (smile)

On 8/1/2020 6:25 PM, diane.fann7--- via Cookinginthedark wrote:
> Hi,
>
> No interest in polenta, otherwise known in the South as cornmeal mush.
> (smile) I am really interested in the pasta. Happy to know gemelli is
> included. I'll be looking for them. Thanks.
>
> Diane

>>> 2 cups hot water
>>> 1/4 cup hot milk
>>> ΒΌ cup butter
>>> 2 cans about 10 oz tuna packed in water
>>> 1 pkg highly flavored tuna (2-3 ounces optional)
>>> 1 can peas

https://www.avg.com