From: Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org> On Behalf Of
Marie Rudys via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2020 9:04 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Marie Rudys <marmusi...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CnD] Question About Types Of Mustard

OK, I get it, Lisa.  When you don't have sighted help around all the time, I
just went ahead and bought the more expensive item.  A 4-ounce tin of dry
mustard will last a long time, after all, you don't use more than a teaspoon
or so in a recipe.

$1.45; I will have to ask my new assistant if she can find a cheaper dry
mustard elsewhere.  Right now, though, Amazon is just about the best I can
do for some of my stuff.

Marie